Sunday, June 6, 2010

Amiens and Le Treport




Wednesday, It was the day that I should write my report for Lund University so I stayed in hotel until 18:00 and others were in Amiens. Children made ice-skating, adults had bout trip around fantastic gardens (I saw pictures). We met for dinner near the hotel. After dinner, we decided to go for a walk to Le Treport. When I saw the Sea I could not stop to touch water. So I jumped to beach to contact with water. Then, Lovisa and Wouter came. We took several pictures, enjoyed beach. But, we got lost (no no). Others left us there. We tried to find them and after two phone conversations we found French group. They said they wanted to go up but they could not do that because lift was not working. Thus, we decided to go hotel on foot. When we arrived to hotel, we were exhausted and ready to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment